Lead all development efforts related to off-platform websites for internal & external clients. Work closely with product management, marketing/sales and editorial teams to execute projects under extreme time constraints and with limited operating budgets.
- Deliver high-quality, cost-efficient solutions that regularly exceed client expectations and drive key metrics (revenue, user engagement, audience development).
- Based upon project needs; responsible for solution architecture, hands-on coding, as well as software evaluation, implementation and extension.
- Executed 25+ sales and editorial projects and microsites that generated over $5 million in revenue. Working with top brands, such as: Mercedes Benz, Delta Airlines, American Express, Activision, 1800 Tequila, Grey Goose, NBC, USA Network.
- Significant participation in full product development lifecycle; from initial scoping and needs analysis through development, testing and release.
- Drive cross-departmental communication with key partners from product mgt, design, quality assurance, back-end development and technical operations.
- Established best-practices and new processes for handling the development of sales projects that decreased operating expense by 27%.
- Participate in technical road map planning and resource scheduling.